Bronze Meeting includes Barlow Cup
Silver Meeting includes Dickinson Cup
GENERAL RULES AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING ALL COUNTY COMPETITIONS - 2018
1. Players must have a competition handicap of 36 or less, with the exception of the Rogers Cup which is 30, the 50+ Championship which is 30 and the Championship which is 24.
2. CDH numbers MUST be supplied.
3. The correct entry fee must accompany each entry.
4. Full and Associate members (those who have paid a per capita fee) are the only players entitled to play in all County competitions with the exception of the County Championship where only full Members may play. Full Members are the only players eligible to play for the County in the England County Golf Championship.
5. The HOME CLUB is the club that hold the player's handicap.
6. Ties on stroke play shall be decided on last 9, 6, 3 or 1 holes. In the event of a tie still existing, it will be decided on 2, 4... etc.
7. Late arrivals – Rules of Golf, Rule 6 - 3 applies.
8. Caddie See Definition - Rules of Golf
9. Distance Measuring Devices (DMD’s) may be used in all County competitions.
10. Buggies may be used for all County competitions with the prior consent of the Competition Secretary AND the Host Club. A valid medical certificate is required and the buggy is for the sole use of that player.
11. Trophies are presented at the end of each competition. Additionally the Rogers Cup, the Centenary Plateand the Grass Roots Trophy are re-presented to the winning club's Lady Captain at the AGM. All winners of trophies MUST arrange engraving of the trophy, and return the trophy to the Competition in time for the following year's competition. The Hon County Treasurer will reimburse the cost of engraving on presentatiion of an account.
12. The Executive Committee reserves the right to make alteration to meetings without warning and to refuse entry without stating a reason. Any disputes must be referred to the Executive Committee whose decision is final.
13. A player may win multiple cups but only one voucher.
The County holds a number of golf competitions throughout the year. These competitions are not aimed at those who either play or aspire to play for the county first team rather they are for all county members with a handicap. There are both gross and nett prizes at all competitions.
There is a separate page for each competition with poster, entry form, start sheet, photos and results displayed.
Dates for your 2019 Diary